cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: xsltc + cocoon
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:57:45 GMT
>> 	Important Note:
>> 	This e-mail is only intended for the person or company/organisation
>> named as recipient. It may contain trade secrets or undisclosed and
>> confidential information or information otherwise protected by
>> work-product immunity or other legal regulations. If you have received
>> this e-mail by mistake, we kindly ask you not to copy this message or
>> use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
>> Please inform us immediately and delete the original document. In
>> addition, please let us know if you or your company object to
>> receiving e-mails for messages of this kind.

Yep. I reject to get all this messages at all!. How this can be posted in
a public forum?

This footnote is a ridiculus thing. I decided to comment about that,
because this is a growing pain in the mailbox of everyone of us. And this
is at all a nonsense. See my point: This message is not allowed to be in
the marcs mailarchive. But this message is there! Then what? Are we broken
some laws?

Please, I dont know why some people allow lawyers to put this kind of info
in every sended mail! This just "eats" megabytes of storage of non-sense
messages. Ask aims and other mailarchivers if they like this type
megabyte-pacman-like mails.

BTW, just 2 languages is poor. Here are people that speaks more languages:
French, Italian, Japanese, Slovak, Spanish, etc. Please ask the lawyers to
ask this translations too. Maybe someone can tell he does not undertand
any of both posted.

Dr. Jin Xu, I am sorry to get your mail as an example, please don't get
this against you as a personal attack from me. I understand this is not
your fault. But please comment to the people that made the decision, to
avoid this type of messages. I now this is the new "fashion" in the
corporate world, but this is not cool at all.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.