cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: EJB + Cocoon, "Best Practices"
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:39:38 GMT
We are doing exactly that.  Although our project is still in the very early
stages, we have our EJBs returning Data Transfer Objects which are just Java
Beans.  We then wrote a BeanGenerator that calls a method on a service class
that invokes the EJB and returns the DTO. It then passes the DTO to Betwixt
which converts it to SAX events.  I posted the BeanGenerator on the list a
few days ago.

Ralph