cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.1
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:57:45 GMT
Yes, I know how to do the cvs checkout, assuming I can find the given
projects CVS repository.  However, I'd still like to know for sure that the
sourse I have is what Cocoon was really built with.

I would prefer that Cocoon not ship with snapshots either.  That is why I
asked if they were being eliminated in 2.1.1.  I understand the difficulty
though.

Ralph