cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hauke Ernst" <hauke.er...@bendit-interfaces.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Incremental Processing in Cocoon 2.1
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 18:40:38 GMT
Very good idea, but not yet the solution. When I switch to "caching", ThreadIdentifyingTransformer.class
prints both thread-id's directly at the beginning instead of printing the second one at the
end, which was the behaviour with profile-caching. This seems to be a good sign. However,
the output on the screen starts to appear if the transformation is finished completely.
Even if I remove all transformations having only a generator and a html serializer, it does
not stream. Maybe it is the serializer?
Its configuration is

      <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.html" mime-type="text/html" name="html"
pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="4" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
        <buffer-size>1024</buffer-size>

The buffer size seems appropriate. The testfile itself is HUGE.

Regards, Hauke Ernst