cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hauke Ernst" <hauke.er...@bendit-interfaces.de>
Subject AW: Incremental Processing in Cocoon 2.1
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:04:48 GMT
Hello,

yes, this is how it worked for 2.0.3.

The problem only occurs with 2.1. My configuration in cocoon.xconf is

  <xslt-processor logger="core.xslt-processor">
    <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
    <parameter name="incremental-processing" value="true"/>
  </xslt-processor>

  <!--+
      | Xalan XSLT Processor
      +-->
  <component class="org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl" logger="core.xslt-processor"
role="org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor/xalan">
    <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
    <parameter name="incremental-processing" value="true"/>
    <parameter name="transformer-factory" value="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
  </component>

Unfortunately, this does not lead to a streamed output.

With best regards, Hauke Ernst
_______________________
Hauke Ernst
Bendit GmbH