cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "dbenoff@covad.net" <dben...@covad.net>
Subject Can't instantiate multiple nodesets on same stylesheet?
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:20:36 GMT
Hi all,

Not sure whether this is as-designed or not (the archives had nothing), but
I'm seeing some strange behavior when using more than one
xalan:nodeset($myvariable) statement in the same page.  My stylesheet
declares two RTF's as variables, and I convert each one to nodesets for
display.  The problem is that only the first nodeset gets rendered
properly.  The second one is always null.  I can switch them around and the
first one always is fine, and the second is always null (using count() also
shows zero nodes).  Strange... Any tips would be appreciated. Is there some
special trick to using multiple nodesets?

My details:
Tomcat 4.1.24 LE
Cocoon 2.1m2
JDK 1.4.1
Rendering with default XSLT transformer/Xalan (tried several versions)

Thanks,
David Benoff