cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Zhu <lenox4...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: command line Oracle connection
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:33:37 GMT

--- Upayavira <uv@upaya.co.uk> wrote:
> Have you successfully used the CLI to render non SQL
> pages?

Yes, I didn't have much problems with non SQL pages,
although I had to try some times to get these
parameters right (one thing, "-x cli.xconf" didn't
seem to work, "cocoon cli -x cli.xconf" outputs errors
like "need destination directory", which was in
"cli.xconf"; after adding "-d xxx" to the cli, another
exception, "WEB-APP/logkit.xconf couldn't be found",
came up. Finally, I had to put everything on cli to
get it to work).

> Are you prepared to help debug this? If so, I will
> do my best to guide
> you through, which would then make this feature
> available to all who
> want to use the CLI with databases.

Sure, I'd like to help. By the way, I appreciate all
your work at cocoon, the software is awesome.

Thanks for taking time to reply my email,

D. Zhu

=== message truncated ===