cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michel de Blok <micheldeb...@yahoo.com>
Subject How can I acces the index within xf:repeat?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:31:19 GMT
Hi,

I am using XMLForms and want to create a list of items where one of the fields is a hyperlink
to a detail form of such an item. The problem is that there's no unique identifier for an
item, so I want to pass the index within the list to the detail form. How do I do that?

Looking at XForms, I figured something like:

<xf:repeat nodeset="/data/items/item">
      <xf:output ref="value" />
   </a>
</xf:repeat>

But there is no xf:index() function in XMLForms? Any idea how to implement this?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Michel de Blok