cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Larson <timlarsonw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: create a transformer that is a combinaison of transformers
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:06:35 GMT
--- Nicolas Maisonneuve <n.maisonneuve@hotPop.com> wrote:
> hy ,
> i would like code a transformer that it's a combinaison of  multiples transformers configured..
> (we check the URI namespace of the generated document , and we configure the xsl, the
> base, the xmldb base.. see the fowlling sample)

There is work toward this, search on the dev list for "Virtual Pipeline Components".
I do not believe this has been implemented yet, but would be glad to be proved wrong.

In the mean time, you can define a map:resource that contains your transforms.
Then you can call the resource where you wish to have the compound transform performed.
It gives you the same effect of modularity, just with a different syntax.

--Tim Larson