cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Klein" <kle...@web.de>
Subject possible to put identifier in cocoon list subject?
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:59:12 GMT
Hi all,

this might be my own personal problem, but maybe other people have got the same: My spam filter
doesn't allow for filtering for sender addresses, so there is no way for me to identify cocoon-list
messages and allow them to come through and I always have to fetch them manually. Would there
be a possibility of putting an identifying string at the beginning of the subject of messages
from the list like other lists do, such as [cocoon-users] or something? That would be most
helpful to me.

But then again, might be this is only my problem, so I should find another mail provider.
Thought I'd ask anyway, since it might save me the hassle of an address change.

Thanks
Stefan