cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Ramsay <sram...@uga.edu>
Subject Re: File upload with flow (Wiki examples)
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:22:42 GMT
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 11:09:41PM -0400, Geoff Howard wrote:
> Yikes.  Hopefully most of this time is getting used to Cocoon internals,
> not just uploads.  They're quite easy really.  Unfortunately, the
> docs are as you've found still pretty poor.

Geoff,

Thanks for this wonderful post.  I'm going to try several of the
things you suggest, but I just wanted to drop a quick note to offer
my thanks.  I hope I'll eventually be able to return the favor (by,
perhaps, sending another football player your way).

I'm only passively familiar with the Avalon framework, but it seems
quite elegant and impressive.  I'm going to try to dive in a lot
deeper in the next few ways.

I really hope I can eventually get good enough at this system to
join in the development.  It's really a very smart piece.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Stephen Ramsay