cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wilkes <cwilkes-coc...@ladro.com>
Subject Re: stupid question about xsltc under cocoon2.1
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 16:53:28 GMT
On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 04:40:16PM +0200, Alexandre Victoor wrote:

> I don't find anywhere the translet files generated by xsltc... Does anybody
> knows where theses files are written ?

Are you trying to find a list of all the intermediatory steps that an
XML file takes on its way through the pipeline?  I would like to know
that as well for debugging purposes.

I figured out my XML problem earlier -- I wasn't giving off SAX events
from my XSP generator into the Serializer.  Since it wasn't seeing these
events it complained with a nullpointerexception.  The solution was to
do a
	<util:include-expr expr="xmlString"/>
in my XSP.

Chris