cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Bowler" <paulbow...@www.aventix.co.uk>
Subject RE: No "authentication" context?
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 12:23:24 GMT
OK, now I have:

ContextManager cm = (ContextManager) this.manager.lookup(ContextManager.ROLE);
SessionContext sc = cm.getContext("authentication");

My session context (after logging on) is always null. What should the context name be? I have
tried many different
things and they are all null. A getContextNames() method would be very useful here!

Regards,

Paul.

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:34:25 +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote