cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michel de Blok <micheldeb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Losing parameters when re-directing?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:05:43 GMT
I'm using Cocoon 2.1m3 and when I perform a <map:redirect-to uri="{page}" /> in the sitemap,
I lose my parameters from the original request. I can fix this by using the internal cocoon
redirect (with the cocoon: protocol), but I rather not use this since it doesn't update the
URL in the clients web browser (causing problems performing a refresh, or bookmarking the
site).

Is there another way to redirect in Cocoon and keep the original request parameters?

Regards,
Michel de Blok