cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oskar Casquero Oiarzabal <jtaca...@bi.ehu.es>
Subject problems with castor transformer example
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:51:13 GMT
Hello,

    I'm trying to see the usage of the CastorTransformer with the
    example included in Cocoon-2.1, but I can't see any result
  ( <zoo xmlns:castor="http://castor.exolab.org/cocoontransfomer" /> ).
  I looked log files and in sitemap.log I get the following error

WARN    (2003-09-30) 10:30.59:161   [sitemap] (/cocoon/samples/castor/) Thread-18/CastorTransformer:
Failed to marshal bean Mouse
org.xml.sax.SAXException: System property org.xml.sax.parser not specified
        at org.xml.sax.helpers.ParserAdapter.<init>(ParserAdapter.java:104)

        Has anybody tried to solve this? Is this a problem of the
        castor example, or a cocoon bug in castor configuration?

Best regards,
 Oskar