cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Josep Riudavets" <jriudave...@uoc.edu>
Subject Re: Cocoon + IXSIL
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:25:21 GMT
I have removed next lines
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

from my XSP page, because I'm using Cocoon 2.1.

And this is the pipeline that I use to generate the page :

<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="*.xsp">
<map:generate type="serverpages" src="XSP/{1}.xsp"/>
<map:transform src="XSL/{1}.xsl"/>
<map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I think the problem resides in IXSIL libraries. These libraries are used in order to implement
XML-dSig stardard.

When I created my class, it works perfectly. But when I try to use this class from Cocoon,
it does not recognize IXSIL libraries. Where do I have to place IXSIL jars in order to be
recognized by Cocoon? I have put them into /WEB-INF/lib directory, but it is not enough. The
jars that form these libraries are:

IXSIL_1_1_0_XXX.jar The actual IXSIL libraray.
xalan.jar
xml-apis.jar
runtime.jar
bsf.jar
xerces.jar

I also use IAIK JCE libraries, but Cocoon recognizes them, and these libraries are placed
under J2SDK directory !!!  Why Cocoon recognizes IAIK but not IXSIL ???

Please, some help !!! I'm working about this from two months ago !!!!