cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "alpana" <alpana_nar...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: installing cocoon 2.1 from source code
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:53:02 GMT
please use build war to create the war file

-----Original Message-----
From: àåøé ëäï [mailto:ori@machshavot.co.il]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:06 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: installing cocoon 2.1 from source code

Hi and good day to you all!

I am using the binary version of Cocoon version 2.0.4 for JDK 1.4.

My server is the Apache Jakarta Tomcat version 4.1.27.

My database is MySQL version 4.0.13 using the JConnector driver version
3.0.8.

My computer’s operating system is Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional.

I am trying to install Cocoon version 2.1 from source code by compiling
the source using Jakarta “Ant” with the commands: “.\build.bat
–Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp”.

As a result of the compilation a folder called “build” is created and in
it are the folders “cocoon-2.1” and “webapp”. In the folder build should
be a file called “cocoon.war” but it is not there. It tried searching
the entire build directory and couldn’t find it. What needs to be done
in order to create this file? The cocoon website documentation states
very clearly that the command I entered is the command I need in order
to create the “cocoon.war” file.

Any help is welcome and greatly appreciated, god bless…

Ori