cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Hohmann" <michaelhohm...@gmx.de>
Subject pipeline for wml-clients
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:27:42 GMT
I got the following problem with cocoon

I am using a pipeline with some "select" and "when" statements in order
to get the requesting client identified and the xml transformed into to
the right format.
It works fine for IE and Opera so far and things really get transformed
differently for these two (by requesting the very same url). But when I
use a Wap-client (Simulator) it keeps telling me 'url not found'.
I created another Pipeline called dummy in order to find out if the
stylesheet for the wml has a bug, but it works fine that way.

thanks people

sampleee