cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject RSS aggregation in a Cocoon framework
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:35:44 GMT
Having read this article:
http://www.sys-con.com/xml/articleprint.cfm?id=681
it struck me that it should be relatively simple
to come up with a way to handle RSS in Cocoon;
has anyone attempted to do this and, if so, would
they be prepared to share any code or ideas (eg
some general purpose stylesheets; or a way for
users to add their own feeds without making site-
map changes)?

Thanks
Derek

I am interested both from a personal POV (eg
getting access to blogs I like to read) and also
wanting to demo Cocoon's potential to "add
significant value" to our intranet; and to encourgae
the use of RSS for different sections to create a
and share news...

believed to be clean.