cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geoff Deering" <gdeer...@acslink.net.au>
Subject RE: RSS aggregation in a Cocoon framework
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:56:05 GMT
You might want to take a look at these URLs

http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2003-March/030526.html
http://www.manero.org/weblog/archives/000087.html
http://www.webweavertech.com/ovidiu/weblog/archives/000011.html
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/04/23/cocoon-magazine.html
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/2426

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Hohls [mailto:dhohls@csir.co.za]
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2003 9:36 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RSS aggregation in a Cocoon framework

Having read this article:
http://www.sys-con.com/xml/articleprint.cfm?id=681
it struck me that it should be relatively simple
to come up with a way to handle RSS in Cocoon;
has anyone attempted to do this and, if so, would
they be prepared to share any code or ideas (eg
some general purpose stylesheets; or a way for
users to add their own feeds without making site-
map changes)?

Thanks
Derek

I am interested both from a personal POV (eg
getting access to blogs I like to read) and also
wanting to demo Cocoon's potential to "add
significant value" to our intranet; and to encourgae
the use of RSS for different sections to create a
and share news...

believed to be clean.
Mailscanner thanks transtec Computers <http://www.transtec.co.uk/>  for
their support.