cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Schwarz" <saschw...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Solution] Re: SimpleFormTransformer - invalid XML generated?
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 06:34:59 GMT
Christian,
Thank you very much (especially for "pushing" me into 2.1). It took me a
while to figure it out but the problem was my form:
<form name="contact" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
action="contact-add">

If I remove the enctype attribute/value everything works correctly.

This is really a great transformer; it sure doesn't seem to get much "press"
but it does exactly what I need.

Best Regards,
Steve