cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: 1 more auth question..
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:27:58 GMT

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for that tip.  But there seems to be something else going on as
well....

If the login succeeds, the correct static html file is shown (see the the
sitemap snippet I gave before--below), but if it fails then I end up being
redirected to the "redirect-to" page defined for the auth handler.  I
thought that if the auth-login fails, then it would just read whatever comes
after the action (another static html file, for testing at least).

To add to the strangeness, the redirected to page (a login page I generate)
shows the originally requested URI  (I embed the originally requested URI in
the generated login page) as getting the userName and password each
**twice**.  Here's what it says is the originally requested URI:

/adminLogin?password=test_pwd&userName=test_user&userName=test_user&password=test_pwd

The Cocoon documentation doesn't say anything to explain this behavior, but
then again it wasn't very clear about the other things either.

Do you have any ideas on this?

Thanks again,

Sonny