cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Run 2 Cocoons Simultaneously?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:11:02 GMT

I don't think it really has anything to do with my not having sufficient
system memory, as this error only comes when I try to access a URI that does
even extremely simple database access AND only when using the "live/"
context I newly defined in Tomcat's server.xml.

My normal Cocoon installation can do far more intensive db processing
without ever getting a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError.  There must be a deeper
problem.