cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject session-is-valid
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:54:28 GMT

I'm trying to intercept every request and see if a session exists for the
user, creating and initializing a session if one doesn't already exist.
Will this work?:

<map:match pattern="**">
  <map:act type="session-isvalid">
    <!-- Session exists for user, so do nothing. -->
  </map:act>

  <!-- No session exists for this user, so create one. -->
  <map:act type="create-session">
    <!-- Kill the session after 4 hours of complete inactivity. -->
    <map:parameter name="max-inactive-interval" value="14400"/>
  </map:act>
  <map:act type="initialize-session"/>
</map:match>

I'm wondering if Cocoon executes the 2nd and 3rd actions no matter whether a
session exists or not.