cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Run 2 Cocoons Simultaneously?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:25:12 GMT

Hmm, apparently I can read static html files under the /live context (using
a simple Cocoon reader) but if I try to access *any* URI which involves
database access I get:

	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:260)

with root cause: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Does that give you any idea how to fix the problem?