cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject session:getxml not working
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 01:16:18 GMT

Hi guys,

I must be missing something, but my session:getxml tag isn't getting
transformed:

<session:getxml context="temporary"
path="/authentication/data/alert-messages"/>

This tag is embedded into an XML document which is produced afer a log-in
attempt fails.  I also tried 'path="/"' but that didn't get transformed
either.  The namespace I'm using is:

xmlns:session="http://cocoon.apache.org/session/2.0"

I also tried ".../1.0" but no luck.  I'm using the new Cocoon 2.1.  And I
have a '<map:transform type="session"/>' in my sitemap right after that XML
doc is produced.  Yet somehow it doesn't get transformed.

If the "temporary" context doesn't exist, would the tag be ignored? Or would
it be transformed into an empty string (i.e. "")?  This is important, as the
same XML doc is produced when logging in for the first time as well, and
that tag should just get wiped out.

Does anybody have any insight into this?

Thanks,

Sonny