cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject new Request for internal map:redirect-to's?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 02:11:27 GMT

Does anybody know if a new Request instance is created when one does an
internal redirect. Like this:

<map:match pattern="someUri">
  <map:action type="some-action"/>
  <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/anotherUri"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="anotherUri">
</map:match>

In the "some-action" action, I set a Request attribute, which is gone by the
time "anotherUri" produces output.  I know it is being set properly since
I've logged it and it looks fine.

Btw, I'm using Cocoon 2.1.

Thanks,

Sonny

P.S.  Does anybody know how to get LogFactor5 to *not* spawn so many
windows?  And I can't close them either.  Otherwise, it's a good tool. :-)