cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: session:getxml not working
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:21:09 GMT

Ahh, thanks Andrew, that worked.  But I have another question.

Say I have this in the context:

<data>
  <some-tag>some content</some-tag>
  <alert-messages>
    <alert-message>Some text here</alert-message>
  </alert-messages>
</data>

If I use <session:getxml context="temporary" path="/data/alert-messages"/>
then I just get:

<alert-message>Some text here</alert-message>

So my question is how can I, with the above example context, get the whole
<alert-messages> section, not just the contents of this tag?

Thanks again,

Sonny