cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject need help with strange 2.1 problems...
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 04:14:38 GMT

Hi guys,

I've installed Cocoon 2.1 on Tomcat 4.1.12 with JDK 1.4, and I'm having all
kinds of problems I never had when running Cocoon 2.0.4.  I read the docs on
building and deploying it, but I'm encountering problems nevertheless.

One problem is that I get messages like this where there's nothing to click
to show the stacktrace:

"cause: java.lang.NullPointerException

stacktrace[show]"

This is just plain text, so I can't see the stacktrace.  Another problem is
that sometimes when I go to some URL that used to work just fine, I get a
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError from Tomcat.  This is in addition to my problem
with XSPs with the Logger class conflict preventing XSPs from compiling (see
my previous post).

I really have no idea what's going on....does anyone maybe recognize these
problems?

Thanks!

Sonny