cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Get authentication data in sitemap
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:45:58 GMT
The auth-protect action provides you the information, so you can do the
following

<map:act type="auth-protect">
  <map:parameter name="handler" value="yourhandler"/>

   <map:generate src="{ID}"/> <!-- The id of the user -->
   <map:transform src="{stylesheet}"/> <!-- information stored in
/authentication/data/stylesheet
</map:act>

In general, you can access /authentication/data/xxx via {xxx} and
/authentication/yyy via {yyy}, if xxx or yyy is an element with a
text value.

Carsten