cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Reg exp validation with Woody?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 00:00:54 GMT

I'm looking for a solution to generate forms for every page of a checkout
process on an e-commerce site, and so I started looking at Woody.  I realize
it's a work in progress, but I figure if there's a sample of its use in
Cocoon 2.1 (which I'm using), it might just be able to do the job.

But I'm wondering if I can do field validation with it using regular
expressions.  I looked at this Wiki page and the one it links to on
validation syntax, and I didn't see anything about it:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyNotes

Thanks,

Sonny