cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Wildcard (**) and nested hierarchy - problems
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:39:50 GMT
Does your sitemap really contain

        <map:generate src="foo/{../1}.xml" />

or isn't it rather

        <map:generate src="cocoon:/foo/{../1}.xml" />

The first case addresses a *file* relative to the directory
where the sitemap.xmap file is located.
The second case addresses a *pipeline* in the same sitemap.

First case should work, second case leads to infinite recursion.

HTH, Alfred.

views of the sender's company.