cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas SANDRI <nicolas.san...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Special chars
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:34:54 GMT
Not so strange, try this code in Internet Explorer, Mozilla or another
interpreter :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<test>
	<node>Special chars : &#156; &#140;</node>
	<node>Special chars : œ Œ</node>
</test>

The "e into o" like we call it in french is not well displayed when
it's in "&#....;" form.
(Why encode specials chars if they are better interpreted when they're
UTF-8 simple chars.)

Any ideas on a Xalan parameter ? Any script to replace all chars ?

Nicolas