cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Grange, John" <john.gra...@bluefinger.com>
Subject Newbie: substring searching for "/"
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:37:10 GMT
Hi,

I have the following node in my sitemap.xmap file:
<map:generate type="file"
src='{request:substring-before(protocol,"/")}//:{request:serverPort}/{reques
t:contextPath}/xml/report{requestQuery}'/>

The idea is that I should be able to get the http or https from the user's
request.  Cocoon returns to me with the error below, however and I'm at a
loss as to why.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
sitemap_xmap: Line 1315, column 128: method /(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) not found Line 1317, column 84: method /(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) not found Line 0, column 0: 2 errors

source Cocoon servlet

stack-trace

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
sitemap_xmap:
Line 1315, column 128:  method /(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not
found
Line 1317, column 84:  method /(java.lang.String, java.lang.String) not
found
Line 0, column 0:
2 errors

John Grange
Software Team Leader
Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834922
Email: john.grange@bluefinger.com

BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park, Wookey Hole Road, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1AF, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0) 1749 834902
Mobile: +44 (0) 7876 038058
web: www.bluefinger.com

Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple Quay,
BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.
*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should
not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in
error. No binding contract will result from this e-mail until such time as a
written document is signed on behalf of the company. BlueFinger Limited
cannot accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this
message as it has been transmitted over public networks.***