cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kieran Kirwan" <KKir...@dto.ie>
Subject RE: serving css and images
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:29:14 GMT

Tel: +353 (0)1 4778113
Fax: +353 (0) 1 478 5935
website: www.dto.ie <http://www.dto.ie/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Munat [mailto:bent@munat.com]
Sent: 08 August 2003 09:39
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: serving css and images

Hello. I'm very new to Cocoon... wobbling along. At this point I'm just
trying to get Cocoon to serve an xml file transformed to xhtml with an
xslt. Well actually, I did get it to serve the file. However, the
resulting page has a link to an image and a css file and those are not
coming through.

I have the Cocoon Developer's Handbook and it seems to indicate that I
need to do this in my subsitemap:

        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="**/*.css">
                <map:read mime-type="text/css" src="style/{2}.css"/>
            </map:match>
        </map:pipeline>

        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="**/*.gif">
                <map:read mime-type="text/css" src="style/{2}.css"/>
            </map:match>
        </map:pipeline>

However, that hasn't solved the problem. Anyone have any idea what I'm
missing? I do need to have these pipelines in my sitemap so that pages
can find their images and stylesheets, right?

Thanks in advance,

Ben Munat

the system manager.

Mail Marshal for the presence of computer viruses.