cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mustafa Ali, Halgurt" <Mustafa...@docomolab-euro.com>
Subject AW: AW: Binary Version Cocoon2.1
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:46:39 GMT
Thank you very much, I will try it in the next future.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. August 2003 10:28
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Binary Version Cocoon2.1

Le Mardi, 5 aoû 2003, à 11:17 Europe/Zurich, Mustafa Ali, Halgurt a
écrit :

> ...This is not the Problem, I compiled the Source code, but I could
> not get Deli started, can you tell me what I have to do in order to
> get Deli examples shown? There is some Options to be considered while
> compiling cocoon, but I do not know them...

I'm not familiar with Deli but according to
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SamplesRefactor the deli
samples have not been tested yet.

You should post a more detailed description of your problem here (with
a new subject) so that someone can help you out.

-Bertrand