cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Cedric Picard" <C.Pic...@kainos.com>
Subject RE: Accepting an input parameter
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 17:02:51 GMT
Tim,

Have a look at the contents of core.log (should be under
tomcat/work/MainEngine/localhost/<yourwebapp>/WEB-INF/logs).

If you can send the section where it matches your request for the login
page, that would probably help us figure out what is wrong.

Cheers,
Cedric

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Bachta [mailto:tbachta@kopent.com]
Sent: 13 August 2003 15:32
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: Accepting an input parameter

Cedric,

This is what my sitemap looks like now:
<map:match pattern="login">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/login.xsp" label="debug1">
    <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true" />
  </map:generate>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="style/dialog.xsl" label="debug2">
    <map:parameter name="css-stylesheet" value="global.css"/>
    <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true" />
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

and my xsp is using

String userid =<xsp-request:get-parameter name="userid"
default="defaultinput" as="string"/>;

And my url is
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/test/login?userid=11

And I am still not getting the userid.  Am I doing something wrong
(obviously I am) Thanks for the help it is greatly appreciated.

Tim