cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@energyintellect.com>
Subject Re: session-is-valid
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:08:20 GMT
On 13/08/2003 0:44, "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsadesi@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm, actually I think it should be <map:read src="cocoon:/{../1}"/>, but
> something strange is happening now...most requests are taking forever and
> then timing out, although simple html pages do load fine still.
>
> What am I missing?

Do you mean <map:read>? See:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Reader
A reader is usually for static resources such as html files etc.

Or do you want to do an internal <map:redirect-to>? See:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Redirects

I think this might work:

 <map:match pattern="**">
  <map:act type="session-isvalid">
     <!-- Session exists for user, so forward onto requested URI. -->
     <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/{1}"/>
  </map:act>