cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Raman Jankiram" <rjan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Request Parameter based Stylesheet selection
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:21:54 GMT
I have been struggling with this problem for the the past few days with
Cocoon2.

I have a XSP which generates XML (typical generator). I want to pick style
sheet based on the request parameters.

I have the sitemap like this
<map:matchers>
.
.
  <map:matcher  name="id"
src="org.apache.cocoon.matching.RequestParameterMatcher"/>
.
</map:matchers>
.
.
.
<map:match pattern="xsp/invoice-control">
    <map:generate src="docs/xsp/invoice-control.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
      <map:match name="id" pattern="**" >
        <map:transform src="invoicepresentation/xsl/report-{1}.xsl">
         </map:transform>
        <map:serialize/>
       </map:match>
</map:match>

the http request will be something like this
http://www.jk.com/xsp/invoice-control?id=25

XSP generates the required XML from id=25 and we want the style sheet to be
applied.

For some reason this does not work.

Please help.
-Raman