cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "DE BEAUREPAIRE LUDOVIC" <LUDOVIC.DE-BEAUREPA...@infolis.fr>
Subject RE: Select a stylesheet transformer after an action, possible ?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:37:45 GMT
> wrapped in map:select you may need to use {../my-sitemap-param} but if
> your real pipeline is not more complicated, you don't need it.  Just
> make your action return only the valid options for your stylesheets
> ("test" and "other" in the example) and use:
>
>      <map:act type="srvimp">
>       <map:generate type="xsp" src="content/xsp/GENERAL.xsp"/>
>       <map:transform src="style/xsl/{my-sitemap-param}.xsl"/>
>       <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
>      </map:act>
>
> HTH,
> Geoff

I still need some of you help, I'm near the solution :
With your help, i have these results with, in my action :
	sitemapParams.put("feuille","sura001");
	sitemapParams.put("donnees","sura001");
	sitemapParams.put("SrvImpTypeRequete","ACROBAT");
	return sitemapParams;

1 - simple sitemap :
   <map:match pattern="test">
    <map:act type="test">
     <map:generate src="work/xml/{donnees}.xml"/>
     <map:transform src="work/xsl/{feuille}.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
    </map:act>
   </map:match>
it is OK !

2 - more complicated sitemap, the action send the new sitemap parameter : SrvImpTypeRequete
(ACROBAT/ENREGISTRER), wrapped in a map:select
   <map:match pattern="edit">
    <map:act type="srvimp">
     <map:parameter name="srvImpTypeAction" value="EDIT"/>
     <map:select type="parameter">
      <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{SrvImpTypeRequete}"/>
        <map:when test="ENREGISTRER">
         <map:generate src="work/xml/sura001.xml"/>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
        </map:when>
        <map:otherwise>
         <map:generate src="work/xml/{../donnees}.xml"/>
         <map:transform src="work/xsl/{../feuille}.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
        </map:otherwise>
      </map:select>
    </map:act>

it is NOK, the parameter is empty :
	java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\axonie\clients\Infolis\work\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18\webapps\srvimp2\work\xsl\.xsl

3 - the same with    "work/xml/{donnees}.xml"        instead of    "work/xml/{../donnees}.xml"
it is NOK, a strange behavior occures, my action seems to be re-called, it makes errors.

Here is my situation, thanks if you can help me.

Ludovic

--
Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.