cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "DE BEAUREPAIRE LUDOVIC" <LUDOVIC.DE-BEAUREPA...@infolis.fr>
Subject RE: Select a stylesheet transformer after an action, possible ?
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:20:30 GMT
>I take it you mean:
>return sitemapParams;
>not return sitemap;
>Regards, Upayavira

You are right, Upayavira, so :

with this param, i can select a stylesheet like this :

    <map:act type="srvimp">
     <map:generate type="xsp" src="content/xsp/GENERAL.xsp"/>
     <map:select type="parameter">
      <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{my-sitemap-param}"/>
        <map:when test="test">
         <map:transform src="style/xsl/test.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
        </map:when>
        <map:otherwise>
         <map:transform src="style/xsl/otherwise.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
        </map:otherwise>
      </map:select>
     </map:act>
   </map:match>

but i don't succeed in selecting dynamically the stylesheet, (<map:transform src="style/xsl/{my-sitemap-param}.xsl"/>).
An issue ?

Ludovic

--
Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.