cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ariane Ibig, Infonic AG" <ai...@infonic.net>
Subject Multiple Results in esql with Cocoon 2.1?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:51:14 GMT
Hi
I just upgraded my Coconn 2.1.dev to Cocoon 2.1 and have a problem with my
xsp-files.

Although I have the Multiple results set to yes, Cocoon only gets the first
resultset from the database.

Here the connection part of my xsp:
<esql:connection>
	<esql:allow-multiple-results>yes</esql:allow-multiple-results>
	<esql:dburl><xsp:expr>dburl</xsp:expr></esql:dburl>
	<esql:username><xsp:expr>username</xsp:expr></esql:username>
	<esql:password><xsp:expr>password</xsp:expr></esql:password>
	<esql:execute-query>
		<esql:call>

I was wondering if this still should work in Cocoon 2.1 and if yes, what I
could do to get all my results again.
I checked the logs, but there are no interesting entries.
I'm not sure what information you need to help me, so just ask.

Thanks Ariane