cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gould, Troy (ELS)" <T.Go...@Elsevier.com>
Subject RE: ReSend: resources in Cocoon 2.0.4
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:29:29 GMT
Thanks Bruno for that info.

However, I've using the compiled sitemap and making sure that the resource
I'm calling, contains a serializer.  This results in the same error as I was
getting before.

If I make the changes to the cocoon.xconf file to make use of the
interpreted sitemap engine, I begin to get the following when trying to call
my pipeline.

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: This
sitemap contains no resources. Cannot call at
file:/C:/views/tgould_bb_view/src/PortalWeb/Web Content/sitemap.xmap:114:33
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNodeBuilder.linkNode(
CallNodeBuilder.java:91)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.linkNodes(Defa
ultTreeBuilder.java:371)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.linkNodes
(SitemapLanguage.java:334)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultT
reeBuilder.java:432)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.DefaultTreeBuilder.build(DefaultT
reeBuilder.java:390)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.setupRootNode(TreeP
rocessor.java:366)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:330)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:293)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1043)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(ServletManager
.java:827)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecycl
eServlet.java:167)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServle
t.java:297)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecycle
Servlet.java:110)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(ServletManager.java:47
2)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ServletMan
ager.java:1012)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletManag
er.java:913)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(W
ebAppRequestDispatcher.java:678)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppRequest
Dispatcher.java:331)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequestD
ispatcher.java:117)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.doForward(WebAppInvoker.java:134)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker.
java:239)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(CachedIn
vocation.java:67)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletRequ
estProcessor.java:151)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListener
.java:315)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.http11.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.ja
va:60)
	at
com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.readAndHandleRequest(HttpConnection.java:323)
	at com.ibm.ws.http.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:252)
	at com.ibm.ws.util.CachedThread.run(ThreadPool.java:137)