cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Ahten <pi...@pixelfreak.net>
Subject Escaping Apostrophe in XMLDB Generator
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 16:33:57 GMT
I have something similar to the following in my site map...

  <map:match pattern="catalog/**">

	<map:match type="request-parameter" pattern="dept">
            	 <map:generate

		src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/catalog/#/item[dept='{1}']"/>

            	 <map:transform src="xsl/catalog.xsl" name="xslt-request"/>

             <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>

</map:match>

This works great until I try something like

http://localhost;8080/catalog/dept?=Children&apos;s%20Resources

I know that the value is being encoded correctly since it is passed as
a parameter to my stylesheet and output as "Children's Resources", but
the xpath query seems to fail

Is there a way to encode this or change the generator configuration to
get around this issue?

Thanks ,

~Scott