cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vernick, Michael David (Michael)" <vern...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: <session:getxml> from an XSP page
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:22:34 GMT
I just downloaded Antonio's patch for cocoon-2.1rc1.  The patch works fine for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhargavi Atchutuni [mailto:bhargaviatchutuni@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 3:37 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: <session:getxml> from an XSP page

Hi,

Antonio, I used the XSPSessionHelper1.java and
session.xsl that you posted in another message, and
built my cocoon2.1rc1.

1. When I try to use
<xsp-session:getxml context="authentication"
path="/authentication/userid"/> in my xsp, I get an
error. I have this is my xsp header:
xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
create-session="false"

An Error Occurred
Could not transform
resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/session.xsl

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not
transform
resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/session.xsl:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException:
Exception in creating Transform Handler

cause: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: Invalid byte 1
of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.

2. Additionally, even my orginal session:getxml in the
xml file is not working any more with the new cocoon.
Can you tell me what sunShine transformer is now
called and what the context is now called - it used to
be sunRise and what is the namespace?

Thanks,
Bhargavi