cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Darren Petrie <dpet...@anteon.com>
Subject Re: Caching of aggregate parts
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:59:51 GMT
Geoff,

You are right.  map:aggregate does indeed support caching.  I tested an
aggregation of filetransformers and I see the cache key in the
infostore.  I narrowed my map:aggregate problems down to be a call to a
cocoon:/ pipeline that uses CInclude which is the source of my
performance issues.

Darren

Darren Petrie
dpetrie@anteon.com