cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Neil <n...@snapbuild.com>
Subject Re: I want Dynamic transforms, can someone help me?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:06:49 GMT
I have determined that the generator is not capable of setting pipeline
parameters and that actions are the way to go.
I believe that things will work if the action can come after the generator.
The generator will query the backend server for a xml reponse and the
action will ask the backend with a followup query to determine the proper
transform. So again I will test.