cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johannes Goerke" <johannes.goe...@wsi-gris.uni-tuebingen.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon-view=links, LinkSerializer, Events, problem in Cocoon 2.1
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:25:50 GMT
Hello again,

Sorry: the cited problem only appears in my own application. So don't try the example code,
it works correctly (for example in the docs - subsite).

Regards,
Johannes

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Johannes Goerke
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. August 2003 13:49
An: 'users@cocoon.apache.org'
Betreff: Cocoon-view=links, LinkSerializer, Events, problem in Cocoon 2.1

Hello,

I use cocoon 2.1, I have upgraded from cocoon 2.0.4. I describe behaviour of Cocoon 2.1, it
differs from the behaviour of Cocoon 2.0.4.

I'm applying in the last step of my pipeline an XSL - transformation that encodes self defined
link-tags into HTML "<a href=" tags. But when I use additionally the parameter "cocoon-view=links",
not all "<a"-links in the HTML file are found.

Let's think of a stylesheet containing the following two lines:

<xsl:element name="a"><xsl:attribute name="href">non_working_link.html</xsl:attribute>non_working_link</xsl:element>

This produces (after HTML - serialization) the following output: <a href="working_link.html">working_link</a>

It should produce (as Cocoon 2.0.4 does) the following "cocoon-view=links" output (after LinkSerialization):
working_link.html non_working_link.html

But Cocoon 2.1 only shows one link after link serialization: working_link.html

So my questions:
Why is the second link ignored?
Did I do something wrong when upgrading from 2.0.4 to 2.1?

Due to my investigations, no SAX events are generated for elements built in the XSL sheet
by <xsl:element> - tags. But encodeURL-Transformer works on all "<a" - tags, even
those not shown by LinkSerializer.

Regards
Johannes

Dipl.-Inform. Johannes Görke