cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kharchenko <pkharche...@interactivebusiness.com>
Subject session contexts example
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:32:21 GMT
Hi,
 This is a newbie question.
 I am trying to use session contexts (those created by
<session:createcontext name=".."/> clause) to maintain and update
session-specific content information. I've read all kinds of
documentation and wiki pages on the topic, but the only examples I can
find are those that declare, set and use the context all within one
external resource document.

 I was wondering if you could point me to some examples of the context
use that show how context can be continuously updated between requests.

 A related question is whether it is possible to use <setxml/> clause
within the sitemap ? (i.e. I'd like to match on a request parameter and
place the value of the parameter somewhere within the context xml)

thank you in advance,
-peter.

====
This message and any attachments are confidential. Unauthorized use
or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited, and this message
must be destroyed immediately if received by an unauthorized recipient.
====