cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Production install for Cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:56:25 GMT
I think this is an interesting idea.

I would add one simple point - in my experience of configuring Cocoon,
there are only a couple of details from the build.properties that I
actually need - particularly the exclude.webapp, etc. I would leave most
of build.properties in that file, but move the first few entries into a
configure.properties (along with all of the blocks.properties stuff).
That way the user only has to edit one file to configure Cocoon. This
would be a good thing.

Regards, Upayavira